3.08.2011

~This is Me

Oh hey!
So i started a blog..
and the first post is going to be about..
{Me}

sometimes people refer to me as (and not by choice most of the time)...
Manda.Judith.Kocoum.mandy.small child.blaxie.
black gurl.amandabomb.t-zan.manman.amazing grace

A few of my biggest fears..
lightning.fireworks.drowning.driving next to semi-trucks
.getting attacked by anything{human,animal,grizzly bear,ghost,etc}

Things i love and adore..
my barney.being crafty.music.finding music.lds.causing mischief.summer.tuesdays with morie.laughing.loving.
(500)days of summer.ranchburger.golden corral. cuddling.nostalgia.talking in strange accents.purple.weddings.

dance,dance, and dance.
{oh i don't think there is anything more beautiful than dance. honestly it is such an art}
photography.
{picture i took with my film camera in the summer, i really want to pursue photography someday}
the warriors.
{oh boi. i love each of these people. 
back row- cornbread,raven,kocoum. 
front row-bushkins,tiger lily,mama warrior,leeny,mimiseku}

friendsies.{i love these gals}
beirut.mmm 

me familia. {aka fitz,mel,tonya,curt}

5 comments:

  1. mmm i love this already! avid follower aka creep kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. things i love and adore.. first choice my barney. hahaha i laughed to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like creep kathy ahha and brynlee.. haha i do love barney, i wish you would accept it

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. i found a new blog to stalk. score.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw i love it! put me in the warrior picture :)

    ReplyDelete