4.03.2011

primavera

Okay so this past week mother nature
 decided to tease us with a bit of proper
springtime weather! pretty sure i took advantage of the warm sun, even though it was short lived.


 Thursday I decided to take a spontaneous
drive downtown, and walk around to little shops
I've never been to. To some this sounds dangerous. But i was fine.  One of the first places I stopped off at was a little shop call Misc. It's a vintage second hand shop that had anything from clothes, jewelry, furniture. It was so cute and the lady who owned it was so friendly.






so after i stopped off at Misc. I found another cute shop called retro rose, which is also a bunch of cool retro vintage stuff. 







a few stores over from misc. is a little bookstore that i've been to once before. They have some pretty interesting book that are old.
While driving home i checked out another vintage store called abode.  couldn't help myself, so i bought these earrings. 























 


To top off the whole day i went on a bike ride to the park with some friends. then did the same thing on friday.

springtimes gets me way too stoked for summer. i've already taken a few steps to preparing myself.

-summer to-do list
-numerous spring, summer, car driving, laying in the park, you name it music playlists
-saving up money to purchase a beach cruiser bike
 -locating all my shorts, summer dresses, rompers




get ready, because this crappy snow weather isn't here to stay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment